If you are thinking about Yakima debt consolidation services, we are here to help you.
Some programs involve debt consolidation loans, some do not. In both cases, you’ll only be responsible for one payment amount. Please don’t delay. Find out how much a debt consolidation service in Yakima, WA, could save you.
Too often, credit cards are a slippery slope into debt. On the plus side, there are solutions. In most cases, Yakima residents decide to consolidate their credit card and/or payday loan debts into a debt management program. Debt management plans, normally managed by one of the credit counseling services in Yakima, WA, enable you to pay back your debts completely with just one monthly payment, not to mention reduced interest rates, payments, and penalty fees. In most cases your creditors begin supplying these benefits as a way to encourage you to repay your debt. Additionally, these kinds of programs are typically pretty affordable.
There are two primary kinds of debt consolidation loans: unsecured bank loans and loans secured by your home. The second option is most commonplace.
If you get a debt consolidation loan in Yakima, WA, you should enjoy more affordable monthly payments and a lot fewer calls from debt collection agencies. Just think, your prior debts will have been repaid.
A lot of people try and pay off what they owe using a home equity loan, as there are tax benefits to doing so. Having said that, as this type of loan is leveraged by your home, the bank or lender could foreclose on your home if you go into default on your payments. Consult a debt consolidation specialist in Yakima, WA, to learn which option is ideal for you.
|Questions||Debt Management||Debt Consolidation Loan|
|Single Payment Amount?||Yes||Yes|
|Good Credit Required?||No||Yes|
|Lower Rates Of Interest?||Yes||Yes|
|Unfavorable Effect on Credit?||No||No|
|Collection Agencies Quit Phoning You?||Hopefully||Yes|
|Valuable Asset Necessary?||No||Yes|
|How Long?||3-6 Years||10-15 Years|
|Better Than Bankruptcy?||Yes||Yes|
To decide which alternative fits your needs, you need to consult a qualified debt consolidation professional – it’s free!
Yakima, WA Payday Loan Consolidation
Payday loans have been increasing in popularity because of the economic climate. The numbers are truly astonishing:
- 6,098 people in Yakima obtain 1 payday loan every year.
- 4,634 [city residents] get at least two payday loans each and every year.
- 2,683 people in Yakima are late on at least one payday loan.
Which means that nearly half of payday loan debtors are not able to pay off their loans!
Have you found yourself overdue on at least two of these loans? Don’t fret, there are Yakima WA payday loan consolidation agencies who can assist you to:
- Consolidate two or more payday cash loans.
- Ease inflated cash advance rates.
- Formulate a budget for being free from payday debt.
- Decrease payday lender telephone calls.
Want to find out more? Check this page Washington payday loan laws.
When to Consolidate Your Debt
How much credit debt are you carrying?
Here is the optimal debt load for a typical resident of Yakima, WA:
|Annual Income||Income Monthly||Optimal Debt Load||Excessive Debt Load|
If your debt load is higher than 50%, you’ll want to contact a debt consolidation consultant in Yakima, WA.
Debt Consolidation Programs: Yakima, WA
- Armada Corporation, 1600 S 36th Ave, 98902
- Debt Reduction Services, 405 W Chestnut Ave, 98902
- A American Debt Consolidation, 404 W Yakima Ave, 98902
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service, 1115 W Lincoln Ave, #119, 98902
Debt Collectors: Yakima, WA
- Accounts Recovery Management, PO Box 2425, 98907-2425
- Action Collectors, Inc., 702 W Walnut St, 98902-3334
- Evergreen Financial Services, Inc., 1214 N 16th Ave, 98902-1348
- Olympic Credit Service, Inc., 714 E Viola Ave, 98901-3732
- Y. C. C. S., PO Box 9244, 98909-0244
- Yakima Adjustment Service, Inc., 309 W Lincoln Ave, 98902-2655